Important Information -
We are now able to open to residents in the CTA (common travel area) for single households and exclusive extended household meeting Welsh Government guidelines, which may differ from other areas in the CTA. Please follow our online booking process below.
(Common travel area comprises of the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands. )
For residents outside the CTA, please contact us and we will be happy to take expressions of interest.
Due to covid-19 we will be only taking guests meeting Welsh Government guidelines at our cottages until further notice.
Booking Murmur Aeron & Tariff
A few important bits of info before booking!
Please read our general FAQ's and Booking terms and conditions before booking
- Murmur Aeron is a Saturday changeover
- Sleeps up to 6 - Infants by prior arrangement only.
- Due to covid-19 our cottages are a maximum of one week stay until further notice
- Check in - from 5pm Check out - 10am
- A 20% deposit is required for bookings 6 or more weeks in advance - full amount required if less than 6 weeks.
- Weekly tariff from £435 to £753
- No agency / 3rd party bookings accepted.
Easy and secure online booking - just follow the steps below!
1. Click on the 'Book Online' button below where you will find prices of available weeks & short breaks.
2. Click on your arrival date (valid arrival dates are in green)
3. Options and prices for that date will appear on the right. (If short breaks are available they will show here.)
4. When you are ready to book and pay click on the blue box with the price in and it will take you to the online payment process*.
Please note dates 2 days or less before arrival may show green / available booking date, but will not allow you to book online - if this happens it may still be bookable / available - please contact us.
BEFORE clicking link below please read our
*Remainder balance will be taken automatically on due date, see our FAQ's for details.
Alternatively give us a call or email if you have any questions.