Important Information -
Unfortunately our cottages are now closed from Sunday 20th Dec 2020 until further notice due to Welsh Government placing all of Wales into lockdown (level 4)
For bookings up to end of April 2021 we are currently only taking expressions of interest / enquiries
Please call us or email us if you are interested in booking our cottages up to the end of April 2021
(May 2021 onward - online bookings & tariff are available as per instructions below)
For bookings up to end of March 2021 we are currently only taking expressions of interest / enquiries
Please call us or email us if you are interested in booking our cottages up to the end of March 2021
(April 2021 onwards - online bookings & tariff are available as per instructions below)
Booking Station Cottage & Tariff
A few important bits of info before booking!
- Station Cottage is a Friday changeover
- Sleeps up to 4 - Infants by prior arrangement only.
- Check in - from 6pm Check out - 10am
- A 20% deposit is required for bookings 6 or more weeks in advance - full amount required if less than 6 weeks.
- Weekly tariff from £415 to £575 (Please note dogs are £3.50 per dog per night extra, max 2 dogs)
- No agency / 3rd party bookings accepted.
Easy and secure online booking - just follow the steps below!
1. Click on the 'Book Online' button below where you will find prices of available weeks & short breaks.
2. Click on your arrival date (valid arrival dates are in green)
3. Options and prices for that date will appear on the right. (If short breaks are available they will show here.)
4. When you are ready to book and pay click on the blue box with the price in and it will take you to the online payment process*.
5. If you have dogs please add them in the extras section.
*Remainder balance will be taken automatically on due date, see our FAQ's for details.
Alternatively give us a call or email if you have any questions or would like to pay by BACS.