CORONAVIRUS (Covid-19) OUTBREAK NOTICE - Please see website main page for closure notice / details.
Please note due to CORONAVIRUS (Covid-19) our online booking system is not taking bookings between April and September 2020, please note this may change at short notice.
If you are interested in a stay between July 17th and September 2020 we are happy to take expressions of interest. Please follow the steps below.
- Scroll down this page to the booking calendar to see available weeks - (green weeks) and at the rates pages for weekly tariffs.
- Please call us direct on 07531 704182 - we will take your details and mark your dates as provisional in our calendar.
- We will only take a deposit / full payment when restrictions are lifted we know your booking can go ahead, we will keep in contact with you throughout and let you know when we are back open and can complete the booking process, and equally we will let you we know it defiantly won't be possible due to restrictions being extended. Please note this maybe short notice as reviews are currently taking place minimum every 3 weeks
- All we ask is that you let us know ASAP if you can't make it so we can open it up to others.
- If the week is already marked as unavailable we are happy to put you on a waiting list and will let you know if it becomes available, just let us know which week you are interested in on 07531 704182.
Stays from October 2020 please follow the standard booking process below.
2021 weeks now available for booking.
Booking Station Cottage & Tariff
A few important bits of info before booking!
- Station Cottage is a Friday changeover
- Check in - from 6pm Check out - 10am
- A 20% deposit is required for bookings 6 or more weeks in advance - full amount required if less than 6 weeks.
- Weekly tariff from £375 to £560 (Please note dogs are £2.50 per dog per night extra, max 2 dogs)
- No agency / 3rd party bookings accepted.
Easy and secure online booking - just follow the steps below!
1. Click on the 'Book Online' button below where you will find prices of available weeks & short breaks.
2. Click on your arrival date (valid arrival dates are in green)
3. Options and prices for that date will appear on the right. (If short breaks are available they will show here.)
4. When you are ready to book and pay click on the blue box with the price in and it will take you to the online payment process*.
5. If you have dogs please add them in the extras section.
*Remainder balance will be taken automatically on due date, see our FAQ's for details.
Alternatively give us a call or email if you have any questions or would like to pay by BACS.