Important Information -
We are now able to open to residents in the CTA (common travel area) for single households and exclusive extended household meeting Welsh Government guidelines, which may differ from other areas in the CTA. Please follow our online booking process below.
(Common travel area comprises of the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands. )
For residents outside the CTA, please contact us and we will be happy to take expressions of interest.
Due to covid-19 we will be only taking guests from a single household (living at same address) and extended household meeting Welsh Government guidelines at our cottages until further notice.
Booking Station Cottage & Tariff
A few important bits of info before booking!
- Station Cottage is a Friday changeover
- Sleeps up to 4 - Infants by prior arrangement only.
- Due to covid-19 we will be only taking guests from a single household (living at same address) and maximum one week stay at our cottages until further notice
- Check in - from 5pm Check out - 10am
- A 20% deposit is required for bookings 6 or more weeks in advance - full amount required if less than 6 weeks.
- Weekly tariff from £415 to £575 (Please note dogs are £3.50 per dog per night extra, max 2 dogs)
- No agency / 3rd party bookings accepted.
Easy and secure online booking - just follow the steps below!
1. Click on the 'Book Online' button below where you will find prices of available weeks & short breaks.
2. Click on your arrival date (valid arrival dates are in green)
3. Options and prices for that date will appear on the right. (If short breaks are available they will show here.)
4. When you are ready to book and pay click on the blue box with the price in and it will take you to the online payment process*.
5. If you have dogs please add them in the extras section.
*Remainder balance will be taken automatically on due date, see our FAQ's for details.
Alternatively give us a call or email if you have any questions or would like to pay by BACS.