Important Information - Our cottages will be closed from 6pm Friday 23 October 2020 until the start of Monday 9 November 2020 due to Welsh Government Covid-19 lock down legislation.
Following the Covid-19 lock down a new set of national rules in Wales will be introduced, covering how people can meet and businesses operate, we are currently awaiting further information from Welsh Government on the new national rules in Wales from 9th November and any impact it may have on holidays and our holiday cottages.
Booking Station House & Tariff
A few important bits of info before booking!
Currently due to Welsh Government legislation we can not take bookings from visitors from below areas, updated information can be found here. As this is a fast changing situation please feel free to contact us for more information.
- Lockdown areas in Wales
- all of Northern Ireland
- the central belt of Scotland
- areas in Tier 2 in England
- areas in tier 3 in England
We are currently only accepting bookings for single household families.
- Monday Changeover
- Sleeps up to 4 - Infants by prior arrangement only.
- Please note - bunk bed - min age for top bunk is 6 years old.
- Check in - from 5pm Check out - 10am
- A 20% deposit is required for bookings 6 or more weeks in advance - full amount required if less than 6 weeks.
- Weekly tariff from £360 to £540 (Please note dogs are £2.50 per dog per night extra, max 2 dogs)
- No agency / 3rd party bookings accepted.
Easy and secure online booking - just follow the steps below!
1. Click on the 'Book Online' button below where you will find prices of available weeks & short breaks.
2. Click on your arrival date (valid arrival dates are in green)
3. Options and prices for that date will appear on either the right or below. (If short breaks are available they will show here.)
4. When you are ready to book and pay click on the blue box with the price in and it will take you to the online payment process*.
5. If you have dogs please add them in the extras section.
*Remainder balance will be taken automatically on due date, see our FAQ's for details.
Alternatively give us a call or email if you have any questions or would like to pay by BACS.